Augsburg, Germany · Full-time
As Software Backend Engineer you will responsible of developing the backbone of cioplenu software platforms.
You will have your ears and eyes on the pulse of time for cutting-edge technologies and latest innovations, implementing and adapting them into the cioplenu universe.
You maintain and improve running systems and existing tools to ensure cioplenu software reliability and robustness.
We develop a unique software platform for more than two years, which is already in use to map operative processes at big industrial companies.
Your aim is to independently shape the work environments of international companies and to extend your skills in developing complex web applications within our team? Great, we are looking forward to your application!
- You have a degree in computer science, in a comparable field of study or can prove relevant practical experience in backend development.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in developing and programming software, software architecture or APIs.
- You are familiar with relational database management systems such as PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- You have good knowledge of common backend technologies and programming languages such as Python or NodeJS.
- You write clean and well-documented code for functional applications.
- You want to learn new technologies.
- Most important (besides the hard skills): A strong character, team player and passion for what you do.
- You develop robust and scalable software (mainly in NodeJS), which is used daily by professional users in the industry.
- Improve code quality through unit testing, automation, and code reviews.
- You will work closely with various product, project and design teams and enrich them with your ideas.
- You understand the requirements of end users and transform them into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- You create reusable code and libraries for future projects.
What we offer oyu
- We offer you a modern, state-of-the-art working environment with fresh fruits and some of the best coffee. Further, we provide kitchen, shower and locker for sport activities as well as space to relax and games (analog and digital).
- Professional development and upskilling through individual further education and special trainings
- You get language training in German if German is not your mother tongue
- Competitive salary with remote working and flextime
- A really nice location within Augsburg Innovationspark, where many interesting people with inspiring ideas meet each other.
- Height-adjustable desks, ergonomic chairs, whiteboards for your ideas, modern meeting and workshop rooms (as well as focus areas).
- A corporate culture that enables you to follow you individual style of working and to design the future of our company at the same time.
- Great team spirit that is characterized by mutual assistance, professionality, shared knowledge, open minds and close cooperation.
How we work and code
You want to join us?
Apply now or ask your questions