UX|UI Designer [m/f]
Augsburg, Germany · Full-time
You grant our software the look & feel with which they stand out.
Make sure our customers feel safe and sheltered every day with our software. You need to develop complex design solutions with a compromise between user needs, industry standards and innovations.
To meet these requirements, you need to look at the whole. Both the work processes in the microcosm and the use on the coarse granular macro level.
We develop a unique software platform for more than two years, which is already in use to map operative processes at big industrial companies.
Your aim is to independently shape the work environments of international companies and to extend your skills in developing complex web applications within our team? Great, we are looking forward to your application!
- You have several years of professional experience (3-5 years) in the design of web-based applications and software.
- Your portfolio of previous work and successful projects is filled with relevant references.
- You can transform complex processes and interactions into self-explanatory designs.
- You are safe and highly productive with common applications such as Sketch or Adobe CC.
- You enjoy it and have the ability to work in interdisciplinary teams using agile methods.
- You have experience in the development of professional industrial software.
- Knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS are desirable, but not a must.
- The same applies to experiences in the development of SaaS products.
- You create the design and concept of the cioplenu software – you research, design, develop and improve – from prototype to finished product.
- You create a simple, mature and intuitive UX concept and UI designs in close coordination with the entire team.
- You determine problems and requirements in detail in discussions with our customers and users.
- You put your concepts and designs through their paces both internally and externally.
- You create and continuously improve design guidelines.
What we offer you
- We offer you a modern, state-of-the-art working environment with fresh fruits and some of the best coffee. Further, we provide kitchen, shower and locker for sport activities as well as space to relax and games (analog and digital).
- Professional development and upskilling through individual further education and special trainings
- You get language training in German if German is not your mother tongue
- Competitive salary with remote working and flextime
- A really nice location within Augsburg Innovationspark, where many interesting people with inspiring ideas meet each other.
- Height-adjustable desks, ergonomic chairs, whiteboards for your ideas, modern meeting and workshop rooms (as well as focus areas).
- A corporate culture that enables you to follow you individual style of working and to design the future of our company at the same time.
- Great team spirit that is characterized by mutual assistance, professionality, shared knowledge, open minds and close cooperation.
How we work and code
You want to join us?
Apply now or ask your questions