Software Frontend Developer [m/f]
Augsburg, Germany · Full-time
You create what our software users have to deal with later. So be ambitious and professional in your programming to ensure an appealing interaction and great user experience!
Connect worlds and create functional and intuitive digital spaces in close cooperation with designers, backend developers and the entire development team.
We develop a unique software platform for more than two years, which is already in use to map operative processes at big industrial companies.
Your aim is to independently shape the work environments of international companies and to extend your skills in developing complex web applications within our team? Great, we are looking forward to your application!
- You hold a degree in informatics or any comparable studies or you have relevant experience within frontend development.
- Practical experiences in angular and reactive programming fulfill your profile as well as skills in TypeScript and advanced knowledge in application and user experience design
- You are well versed in GIT version control within company’s production environment and you have very good skills in English language and experience in continuous integration
- You have the ability to work with agile methods as well as in development teams.
- You will implement UX/UI designs in our customers’ usual software applications in the industrial environment.
- You will test and document the whole process of software development.
- You will generate user feedback of high quality to improve front-end programming.
- You will set up and optimize software architecture and performance as well as UI features for our products on a high level of quality.
- You will work in interdisciplinary teams together with back-end engineers and UI/UX designers to shape excellent results in usability and performance.
What we offer you
- We offer you a modern, state-of-the-art working environment with fresh fruits and some of the best coffee. Further, we provide kitchen, shower and locker for sport activities as well as space to relax and games (analog and digital).
- Professional development and upskilling through individual further education and special trainings
- You get language training in German if German is not your mother tongue
- Competitive salary with remote working and flextime
- A really nice location within Augsburg Innovationspark, where many interesting people with inspiring ideas meet each other.
- Height-adjustable desks, ergonomic chairs, whiteboards for your ideas, modern meeting and workshop rooms (as well as focus areas).
- A corporate culture that enables you to follow you individual style of working and to design the future of our company at the same time.
- Great team spirit that is characterized by mutual assistance, professionality, shared knowledge, open minds and close cooperation.
How we work and code
You want to join us?
Apply now or ask your questions