SAP Integration Architect [m/f]
Augsburg, Germany · Full-time
As an SAP Integration Architect, you will design tailor-made solutions to integrate the cioplenu software into other ERP systems, those of our customers.
You implement your solutions in close cooperation with our customers’ users and IT departments to achieve powerful overall systems.
Your goal is a high-performance, uniform and logical data management in the production planning and control system of the industry 4.0.
We develop a unique software platform for more than two years, which is already in use to map operative processes at big industrial companies.
Your aim is to independently shape the work environments of international companies and to extend your skills in developing complex web applications within our team? Great, we are looking forward to your application!
- You have a degree in computer science, in a comparable field of study or can demonstrate relevant practical experience in the architecture and integration of and into SAP-ERP systems.
- You already have experience with 3rd party integration in SAP-ERP systems.
- You are familiar with database management systems such as PostgreSQL or MySQL and have knowledge of XML, JSON or REST.
- You have good knowledge of business process analysis and systems integration.
- You want to learn new technologies.
- Ideally you have extensive experience with SAP ECC 6.0 and SAP S/4 HANA in terms of system architecture, databases and integrations.
- Most important (besides the hard skills): A strong character, team player and passion for what you do.
- You conduct system intergations in SAP ECC 6.0 and S/4 HANA:
Requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support.
- You develop robust and scalable solutions in close cooperation with the development team and our customers
- You improve business processes and implement them in the development of our software.
What we offer you
- We offer you a modern, state-of-the-art working environment with fresh fruits and some of the best coffee. Further, we provide kitchen, shower and locker for sport activities as well as space to relax and games (analog and digital).
- Professional development and upskilling through individual further education and special trainings
- You get language training in German if German is not your mother tongue
- Competitive salary with remote working and flextime
- A really nice location within Augsburg Innovationspark, where many interesting people with inspiring ideas meet each other.
- Height-adjustable desks, ergonomic chairs, whiteboards for your ideas, modern meeting and workshop rooms (as well as focus areas).
- A corporate culture that enables you to follow you individual style of working and to design the future of our company at the same time.
- Great team spirit that is characterized by mutual assistance, professionality, shared knowledge, open minds and close cooperation.
How we work and code
You want to join us?
Apply now or ask your questions